Dan C. Felstow - Biography
Dan is a Principal of UHY Advisors MI, Inc. He is a member of the national Dealership Industry Practice and is actively involved in the national dealership service organization, Driving Force Dealership Consulting Group. Dan is also a licensed CPA in the State of Michigan.
- Manages a group of professionals devoted to providing tax planning and business consulting services to companies in a variety of industries.
- Works closely with business owners providing financial and business consulting solutions for companies involved primarily in the following industries:
- Consults auto dealerships on LIFO calculations, internal controls analysis, tax strategies and mergers and acquisitions.
- Member of Driving Force Dealership Consulting Group, sharing dealership accounting, tax and business consulting services to help dealers maintain a competitive advantage in their marketplace.
- Specializes in estate tax planning, federal, state and local tax planning and business succession planning.
- Member of the firm’s Audit & Assurance Department.
- B.A. in Accounting from Oakland University
- Active and Prior Professional Memberships Include:
- Member - Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Member - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member - Driving Force Auto Dealer Consulting Group, a national network of CPA/Consultants
- President - Sterling Heights, Utica, and Shelby Township Chamber of Commerce
- Treasurer - Homeowners Association